Can Vision Therapy Help?
If you know someone who…
- loses their place when reading
- rubs eyes
- blinks excessively
- has poor reading comprehension
- avoids near work
- reports blurry or double vision
- holds books too close to their eyes
- has an eye turn
- has letter reversals (b / d, p / q, etc.) after first grade
- complains of headaches
- experiences dizziness
- has difficulty copying from the board
- has poor handwriting, especially misalignment of letters/numbers
- has behavior problems
- has a head tilt or turn
- blocks an eye when reading
These are all warnings signs of a vision problem; we encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns and we’ll be glad to help.
Meet our most recent Vision Therapy graduates here and learn how the benefit of VT has changed their world.
You can also find more information at: